Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Deep cave

So I wouldn't mind crawling up in a cave and just never coming out. I mean I could just have some food, some books (I've gotten all into reading again the last week or so) and knitting needles and yarn! I just learned how on Saturday. And I'll probably go ahead and bring my laptop as long as I'd have some kind of internet access (it's the 21st century surely there are caves with it by now) because the only people worth talking to are online, of course, that's not always that great either. Well I could get by without it.
I can just knit and read.
I just wish I had something to look forward to. I have nothing. I'm sick of being sick of everything.
I had a dream the other night that my mom was trying to pray for me and I told her to shut up. Then I had a dream that I was falling down something like an elevator shaft but then all of a sudden to a "falling" up again and landed on a balcony or something. But then there were pigeons who were pecking at me. Stupid pigeons.

Something has got to change soon. I can't keep being like this.

No comments: