Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Joys and frustrations

The joys:
Spring break is only 3 days away and it looks like I'll be going to Albequerque
and the best thing: Val had her baby!!!!!

The frustrations:
I have a Chem test tomorrow that I still haven't studied for
I have a 10 page paper and 15 min presentation to work on for Thursday that isn't even started yet
I don't know all my lines for the play yet
I don't know my songs for voice lessons as well as I should.
And I feel like I have no time!!! No it's just I don't have any motivation.

Only 3 more days before it's all over for a week. Of course I still have stuff to do during break. All the little stuff that hasn't gotten done (and memorizing my lines) because I spend so much on the big stuff.
oh well.
The happiest thing is Val had her baby! A little girl. I'm so happy for her. I just know she's absolutely beautiful.

No comments: