Saturday, March 12, 2005

Over

Thank God this week is over. I got my paper and did my presentation without too much stress. I didn't take off to go for a walk at 5 am, which is always good. I had to sing this morning which sucked. Afterwards I just felt like crap, thinking I am no good at anything. Then I went shopping. That's always fun.
I watched the movie Adaptation tonight. It was cool. The guy who wrote it (and who it is about) also wrote Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. So now it makes me want to see those movies.

So enough about the basics. Now it is time for some abstract thought.
Why is it that we want things that we know are not good for us? And that we can't have? What happens inside that when we see something or someone, we desire it? We think that it will satisfy something in us that seems to be missing. And just for one moment we want to ignore the part of us that is telling us that what we think we want is not good for us.
Sometimes I wish I could separate myself from the thoughts and what I know is right. I wish I could separate myself from my emotions.
Ok I'm done now.

No comments: