Thursday, September 22, 2005

Discouragement

Well this has been the kind of week I expected to have. Things were going too well and I was feeling too happy and confident. I had my first organic chemistry test and I didn't do too well. It just really sucks because I feel like I'm actually understanding stuff but the test didn't reflect that.
So then I was just bummed. Everytime I do badly on something like this it just get me so down that I don't want to do anything. I try to tell myself I can do better next time and I still have time to improve but. . .it's still hard.
I also had a genetics test which I would've done well on except there were these two 15 point genetics problems, like with the punnet square stuff. It wasn't just mixing AaBb with AaBb either so I don't know how well I did. We've never done anything like them except for a homework assignment that we never went over or anything. I don't like when professors do that. This professor especially because he really doesn't know what he's doing. He's not a genetics person. But that is a whole different story.

And so this weekend I will be studying for another class that the prof doesn't know what he's doing. He knows physics but he doesn't know how to teach. It's pointless to go to class. oh well.

I always seem to write something when I'm in a bad mood. Really things haven't been too bad. I really need a job but I don't know how I'll squeeze that in. But I don't have a choice. It's just hard to find something good. With the exception of this week, school has been going pretty good.

No comments: