Friday, December 15, 2006

Here's to. . . .

1) Here's to the reason I like football. ;-)

Tom Brady is available!!! (that would be the very very good-looking quarterback of the New England Patriots)

2) Here's to not feeling bad about using a dishwasher for the small amount of dishes one person uses.

This last week I ran out of dishwasher soap so I told myself I would just stick to doing dishes by hand. It worked! I kept up with washing them. However, today I got paid and decided if I have a dishwasher, then I should just go ahead and take advantage of it. So I went to buy soap today. :-D

3) Here's to knitting really really fast for the next week or so.

I need to knit. My brother asked me to knit him a scarf for Christmas so I am. He wants it about 6 feet long. I have about a foot finished.

4) Here's to Christmas being only 10 days away!

I'm excited about Christmas. I can't wait.

No comments: