Wednesday, December 20, 2006

more blah

In an episode of Sex & the City, Charlotte comments that it should only take half the amount of time you date someone to get over them. So, given her line of reasoning I should've been over Dave by now.
I'm not.
Good thing I don't take what's said on Sex & the City to mean anything.

For the most part I have been doing pretty good. It's getting easier to not think of him (or at least think of him and be completely sad). Yesterday, however, was more difficult. There were tissues involved. I still miss him. Sometimes I wonder if I really just miss having someone to talk to and maybe that's it to a certain extent but I really do miss him.

I know I shouldn't put a time limit on getting over all this but I hope it doesn't take long.

I do have something I'm thankful for about living in Kansas; if I was still in Denver I'd be possibly unable to get to IL for Christmas because of the huge snowstorm today. None of the bad weather came this far east so it looks like I'll have pretty good weather for driving, I hope.

I found a recipe for chocolate and nutella truffles covered with hazelnuts...mom and I are going to try to make some on Saturday. They sound so yummy!!!! I can't wait!

No comments: