Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is actually from today:

My parents are coming tomorrow and I really need to clean the bathroom and finish cleaning my room. I have absolutely no motivation. I also have homework that I have no motivation for either. So here I am instead.

I started a new job this week. I'm only working at the nursing home every other weekend. Now I am helping a woman who has ALS. So far it's going really well. There are a lot of things she can still do for herself but still quite a few things she needs help with. I'm enjoying it.

Well I started this thinking I had something to say but nothing is coming...oh the reason my parents are coming is to bring me my new car! That's exciting! It's a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am.

In fact here's a picture, if you haven't already seen it on facebook:

Not crazy excited about the color but it's really not too bad. I'm excited to actually have a working CD player/radio and AC! Woohoo!

Ok going to actually try to get something done before I go to bed.

No comments: