Sunday, April 10, 2005

Stupid snow

Well today (Sunday) was supposed to be the last show but Denver got hit by a snowstorm. So it got cancelled. It's such a let down. After last night we were all like "see you tomorrow!" But now. . .last night was our last show. It's so sad.
It was a lot of fun though. Last night we all went to Chili's and just hung out and had fun. There were so many cool people. They were a blast to work with. I don't even know if I can describe it. I hope I get to at least see them sometime again. I loved the whole process of everything and seeing it all come together. I hope I get to do it again sometime. It would even be fun doing behind the scenes stuff. I would love costuming! It stinks that CCU doesn't have a theatre department anymore. Not like I would have time to take any extra classes with all my science stuff.
I am really glad I got the chance to do this. It was wonderful. God really blessed me during this experience. The director is amazing. She is so wise and caring and just exudes this wonderful faith; it's inspiring.
But now it's time to go back to the normal.

No comments: