Thursday, November 10, 2005

Redemption

So, I have the chance to redeem myself from last weekend. First, my Physics test was postponed to Monday. Then my organic chem homework duedate was postponed to Monday. So while that means a crazy busy week, I have all weekend to make myself focus and study and get everything done. Which is good. So I'm glad. I have a study plan put together. I even have motivational sayings scheduled to pop up every few hours to maybe help keep me going. :) Cheesy huh?

I'm so determined to make sure I just plow through my homework this weekend. I've got to. I want to. I ended up being all motivated to get work done Monday night and I have been mostly throughout this week. So I hope it keep being that way. It will be.

I keep thinking about moving back to Illinois. How crazy is that? I mean I really like Colorado but sometimes I feel like there's nothing keeping me here. I have a few friends out here, but not really close ones. Even though I probably wouldn't live very close to my close friends in Illinois...I don't know. I'm afraid if I leave Colorado I'm going to regret it. It's so gorgeous out here and I like the weather (for the most part). How could I leave the mountains and the pretty snow (as opposed to flat, icy plains)? I really miss my family and friends though.
I need to decide. If I want to do further schooling out here then I need to get a Colorado license so I can get in-state tuition for University of Colorado. There's not really anywhere in IL I would want to go to school except maybe Chicago. . .and that would end up being just as expensive as living out here (and at least it's not so freakin windy and cold here).

1 comment:

Tracie said...

But there is Michigan Avenue in Chicago!