Sunday, November 20, 2005

So...

it's Thanksgiving break now. I made it through the week. I spent all last weekend studying. I did pretty well about sticking to my schedule. By Sunday night I was about ready to burst though. I had been studying Physics all day. I still didn't understand it. It was soo frustrating. I didn't do well on my test. I was so upset. I sat in class trying not to just burst into tears. I spent so much time on Physics that I didn't get to study chemistry as much as I wanted to so I probably didn't do very well on that test either. Figures, I try to be good and study and do crappy on both tests. Ah!
I still have a bunch of stuff to catch up on. So during break I'll be doing that.
I helped a friend of mine and her husband move yesterday. It was fun hanging out with them but I am so sore! They moved from a 3rd floor apartment to another 3rd floor apartment. Definitely got some exercise yesterday! I'm spending Thanksgiving with them. I'm going to make broccoli casserole and an apple pie. And we're having turkey of course. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to it even though I'd rather be with my family.

So I think my roommates pretty much hate me. Ok maybe not hate me, but I don't think they like me much. I'll come in and say hi and tell them something and they're just like "that's nice" but then they'll sit around and talk, talk, talk. They are in the same master's program so they do have more in common, I guess. But it's still hard. I feel so left out of things sometimes. I don't feel like I could ask them to do anything or hang out. I want to go see Rent on Wednesday when it comes out and my roommate wants to see it too, but I am afraid to ask if she wants to go together because I figure she has already made plans to see it with someone. So I'll just go alone. Speaking of movies, I saw Walk the Line yesterday. It was soooo good. I want to see it again. Of course everytime I see a movie like that it just makes me wish I could be a singer or an actress. Maybe if med school and grad school don't work out I'll just have to move to Nashville. Ha!

I wish I had my own place. That way I could see people only when I want to. And I don't have to be made to feel bad if I'm not keeping up with cleaning or if I want to watch something on TV. And the dishes will be placed in the cupboard properly.

No comments: