Saturday, November 26, 2005

Shopping

So today I went shopping with my roommate. It was so depressisng. I couldn't buy anything. I probably won't buy any Christmas gifts until I go home mainly so I don't have to take them with me on the plane. And the gifts I do get will all be as cheap as possible. I didn't even find anything that I'd get for anyone, everything I saw I want for myself. A new purse (or two), a zip-up cashmere hoodie, shoes, various beauty products, etc. I really want a new purse. But not just any purse, a Coach purse. Only $300 or $400. That's all.
There were a ton of clothes I saw that were so cute. But even if I could buy them, I couldn't fit into them. I hate being poor and fat.
The whole time I walking through the mall all I was thinking is how much I wanted to buy something and how much I hated that I couldn't. The only thing I bought was lunch. I wish I had money.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Last year, I bought all of my presents online so I did not have to take them on the plane with me.

Also, I found a coach bag really cheep on eBay! I'm talking $35!!