Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Seven Things Tag

So today I got tagged by Val (sorry still don't how to make a link) and because I really don't want to do my organic homework I thought I'd give it a try. Here goes:
Seven Things Tag

Seven Things to do Before I Die:

1. Go to Europe (especially France, Italy, and England)
2. Go to New York City
3. Go whale watching (specifically for orcas)
4. Attend a fashion show
5. Take a really awesome picture
6. Go to South America
7. Donate money and work with some kind of relief/research/charity organization

Seven Things I cannot Do:

1. Speak a foreign language (I stole that one)
2. Ski (that should be above on what I want to do before I die, I do live in CO, after all!)
3. Understand Physics
4. Tap dance
5. Sing opera (not that I really want to)
6. Paint
7. Talk to single, available men (ha! I couldn't think of anything else)

Seven Things That Attract me to my Husband
I'll let you know in about 20 years......
But to switch it up for all my single and fabulous friends:

Seven Things I Love About Being Single

1. I can go just about anywhere I want, when I want
2. My money (what little of it there is) is all mine
3. I can go to the movies by myself (seriously I'm going to hate having to go to the movies with a boyfriend now that I'm so used to going by myself)
4. More time to study! woohoo!
5. Possibilities are endless for me right now without having to worry about someone else's plans
6. I can do just about whatever I want, when I want
7. um. . .I can't really think of anything else at this point. Basically no one else to worry about!

Seven Things I say Most Often:

1. Crap
2. Shit
3. Idiot
4. I hate physics
5. I want Chipotle
6. Stupid, freaking idiot (used mostly when driving)
7. Damn it

Seven Books or Series I Love:

1. Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. Cast A Long Shadow by Ruth Childers Seamands
3. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
5. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. Face Forward by Kevyn Aucoin
7. and my new fav: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (even though I haven't finished yet)

Seven Movies I would watch over and over and over and...

1. White Christmas
2. Meet Me in St. Louis
3. Anchors Aweigh
4. While You Were Sleeping
5. Rent
6. Chicago
7. Guys and Dolls

Seven people to tag:
I don't know seven people who have blogs that haven't already been tagged just.....Kristi! Have at it!

No comments: