Saturday, June 10, 2006

Packing!!!!

I wrote something a week ago and I realized how much has happened so I better write some more!!!

OH MY GOSH. I'm moving to Kansas. Next week to be exact. In one week to be more exact. I was already planning on going for the weekend but now I'm going for good. We decided it for sure on Monday. What's amazing is I already have someone to take over my lease and a place to stay until I get my apartment finalized (which will hopefully be next Saturday). Then I'll just need to contact a temp agency or two to get work. And I've found a few jobs that I'm going to send in my resume for.
All my big furniture is going to stay here until after July 4 when Dave and I bring a truck and trailer to move it. I'm so excited!!!!!

Originally I had planned on moving in August but it just became more and more apparent that we both didn't want to wait that long. And getting engaged and married isn't going to come to long after. . . ;-) I still don't get to go try on dresses until I have a ring, though.
It didn't take us long to realize we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. I don't feel like we're rushing at all. We're still enjoying what is going on, and the time we're spending talking and making plans. We're going through a book about questions to ask before you get engaged. I love listening to his thoughts on different things and just getting to know him more and more.

I'm so excited and sometimes still in disbelief. I mean, I've known him for SO long. He remembers me when I was like 8 years old. I have known the man that I will marry for most of my life. WOW.

I know things will be hard, we're going to get on each others' nerves, have fights, and wonder what the hell we were thinking but then we'll work it out, kiss (well after we're engaged, at least), and make up...hmmmm I bet that'll be fun ;-)

I'll keep you all posted on how things are going.

WOOHOO I'm just SOOOOO excited! And since I know he'll be reading this, I love you so much baby. I can't wait to see you.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

WOW!!!!