Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kansas

Well I'm in Kansas now. I had a good drive out here last Friday. I left at about 5:30 AM. And now here I am! Everything is going well. I put a deposit down on an apartment yesterday, now I'm going to be looking for a job. I'm going to a few temp agencies today and apply. Then there are a few other places that I am going to send my resume to.
I absolutely love being here and getting to see Dave. The kids have been great too. I like spending time with them. Last night I got my hair done by his little girl, Katie. And Sunday I played catch with the two little boys for a little bit. Saturday the oldest boy Caleb had a baseball game that we all went to. That was fun. He did a good job. Last night, we all watched Madagascar; I hadn't seen it before, it was funny.

Thursday morning we're leaving to go to Illinois. We're going to camp that night. We're excited. . .we're going back to the place where we met! Then, we're going to Dave's friend's wedding.

After the 4th of July, we're going back to get all my stuff and get me moved into my apartment. Right now I'm staying with a girl Dave works with.

Well that's all for now. I just wanted to give everyone an update. I'll try to keep you all up to date!

No comments: