Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bored

Ok I really am doing better and feeling better about everything except right now I'm just really really really really bored.

I have TOO much time to just sit, be bored, and think. And I don't like it.

And right now the one thing I want to do is call him up and ask if he knows that the Cardinals are tied with the Cubs in the bottom of the 8th inning. There's no one else to be excited about the score of a baseball game with.

When we first started talking I told him that I'd probably never actually call him. . I'd be too nervous. I'd stare at my phone having an argument in my head about whether I should call him or not. That never happened until now.

I need to figure out how to occupy my time. It gets tiring watching episode after episode of Gilmore Girls and Friends. I went to work this morning at 6, finally left a little after 3, came home, took a nap and then just sat around doing nothing.

There's a lot of stuff I want to do. At some point I want to go to the Little House on the Prairie cabin. It's only like 125 miles away! That'll be exciting. I'd go tomorrow since I have the day off but I wouldn't have enough money for gas, so I'll have to wait on that one.

I do need to finish reading Pride & Prejudice and Lord of the Rings. . .and I haven't read my Little House books yet this year. I always try to get through those every year (I will never get tired of those books).
Maybe I should start trying to write one of my own.

I could start knitting a scarf for someone for Christmas. I have red yarn left over from one I started last year.

And I do need to clean my apartment. Maybe I'll get around to that tomorrow. And go play tennis again.

I know there are so many people who would love to have as much free time as I do right now. I'd do anything to have more to occupy my time.

No comments: