Monday, August 28, 2006

Small

It is amazing how something so small can end up just making you fall apart all over again.
And that thing is the fact you are no longer at the top of someone's list on their stupid myspace profile. It was like getting punched. And just made me start crying again and feeling like I couldn't breathe.

I hate this. I hate feeling like I'm doing better but then I look around and I realize you are ALL ALONE. I moved to freakin Kansas for a relationship that didn't even last 3 months. And he is somehow ok. He's not wallowing or thinking about me. He doesn't have time. I do though. I have a lot of time to wallow. I have time to remember that I gave up mountains and TOTT (restaurant) and an awesome church to be with someone who now doesn't even want me. And I'm sitting here so alone just wishing I could hear his voice again. Wishing I could feel his arms around me again. Wishing I could hear him tell me he loves me.

This sucks.

No comments: