Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

I know people usually get all contemplative about a New Year, hoping maybe there are things they will change about themselves (diet, exercise, job, attitude, etc), or reflecting on the year before hoping that the new one will be different.

I started thinking yesterday that my journey will continue...ok yes I know that sounds obvious but there is something inside of me that is thinking of how this journey of my life that I'm on will continue. And it will not be easy. I still wonder if I'm so screwed up that I will never recover but somehow I'm hopeful that maybe I will.

And maybe I'm supposed to actually let people help me. Something is changing. I am changing. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Here's to a new year. Whatever it may hold.

No comments: