Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I annoy the. . .

crap out of myself. Just as I thought I wouldn't think about a certain guy and gotten past my 2 seconds of thinking I might like him, the thoughts come back. He's funny, nice, and he's not a super-Christian who's so outgoing that he doesn't remember the people he meets. He can talk to people without being annoying. But other than those things I don't know anything about him. I never have the chance to hang out with him except when the whole "crew" is hanging out. And then it's this little exclusive group of 3: him, his roommate, and one of my roommates. Everyone else is there but not quite in the club.
I'm a cool person, I'm worth liking. Of course even if we did get to know each other, I don't think that it would the right time for anything. I'm still working through stuff (btw, have I mentioned that I have been feeling wonderful the last week or so?) and trying to focus on school. He seems to be figuring out stuff too. And really into just having fun and partying a lot. He does like to drink. . .but oh well, so do I. :) But I'm all about the moderation, I promise.
He seems like he'd be hard to get to know really. Of course I am too. I don't know. I won't worry about it (or at least I'll try) and whatever happens, happens.

No comments: