Monday, January 24, 2005

Woohoo!!!

I'm in a play! I am playing a senator. It's going to be cool. The play is called The Curious Savage. I haven't read it all yet but it seems really cool. I'm so excited. I've always wanted to be in a play and I always felt like I never had a chance. And now I do! I'm so excited! I said that already didn't I? :)
I've been feeling so good today. And really for the last week. I'm not messing with my medicine anymore. I really don't think it was doing much. I've been motivated to do school work (well for the most part) and I've been eating better and exercising. It's fun!
Ok that's all for now. It's so weird being in a good mood. I like it. I hope it lasts and when things aren't so great, I hope I can work through it. I think I'll be able to. We'll see.

:)

No comments: