Thursday, June 02, 2005

Illinois

So I guess it's been awhile since I've written anything. I went to Illinois for almost 2 weeks. It was great. I almost didn't want to come back. I miss my family a lot sometimes. Too bad I dislike Illinois so much. My neice and nephew are so wonderful. I got to see my neice's dance recital. She was so cute! I also got to see my sister and my friends, including my best friend and her new baby! She's so adorable! We didn't do anything all day but that was ok, it was great seeing her; I hadn't in over a year. She has a lot going on right now and it amazes me how well she has handled it all. (which she probably won't agree that she has when she reads this, but she has)
I also got to see my friends who share a love of the WB. We enjoyed the season finale of Everwood together. it's wonderful watching my shows with people who don't talk during the show. Seriously we'd talk during the commercial and as soon as the show came back on we'd immediately stop. It was great.
I really wanted to go see a Cardinals game especially because it's the last season in Busch Stadium but I didn't get to, oh well. It was a great, relaxing time. And I got to bring back the furniture I wanted to! So now I won't live out of a suitcase.

but now it is time to go back to my real life with my number one goal being to find a job. ugh.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Are they tearing the stadium down?