Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thursday

So I'm going to an interview today for a temp agency. It's mainly office and clerical work, which is cool cause I could get good money. I looked online and this company has offerings for jobs that pay at least $10.00/hr.
One of the things I need for this job is two forms of ID, so my driver's license and my SS card. I couldn't find it! I took it out of the wallet it was in and I couldn't remember where I put it. So this may not seem like a big deal but I calmly looked through. I asked God to help me. Usually in these situations I freak out and get all flustered and mad that I could be so stupid to just put my SS card somewhere that I didn't know where to find it. But I didn't want to do that this time. So, I calmly looked in different boxes I thought it may be in until I found it.
I was proud of myself. It's so easy for me to get all mad and flustered and then I get mad at myself for being all flustered and angry.
So now I will go and hope for the best. It would be great to find something full time especially for the summer but even part time will work at this point.
My parents have been great about helping me out financially but I hate having them have to. They're limited financially enough as it is. But they're being great about it. I have realized that I really do have wonderful parents. I couldn't say that a few years ago but now I realize how much they have given me. They have changed as well.
Well I'll let you know about what happens at the agency.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Good luck with the agency! They are the fastest way to a paycheck. Plus, they might even find a temp to hire for you so that you will have a full time job.
I'm registered with several so I have worked every week since I was laid off.