Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My job

Well I got a job! I started the day after I went to the temp agency. I am a receptionist at a title company. It's a lot of fun. I like it a lot. I work from 8 - 5 M-F. It's tiring. When I get home I don't want to do anything. But that's ok cause I work all day. And make good money. I'll have enough money to pay my bills and live on! yay! I won't have to ask mom and dad for anything. which is good because they moved and are a long ways away from a bank (my bank anyway).
Not much else going on. I'ts hot here. And there's no air conditioning where I live. Kinda annoying. Kinda wish I'd known that. oh well.

ok that's all for now. Just wanted to write about my job.

So apparently I saved this as a draft so it didn't show up. But now I will post it
You know what's weird, thinking about someone that you haven't seen or talked to in a long time. There was this friend I had a few years ago that was really cool but we lost contact. . .and for some reason I keep thinking about them (ok it's a guy) and I wish I could talk to him. but i feel weirdl...things didn't end that well between us. I wasn't that nice to him. I wish I had though, he was a really cool guy.
Anyway, just a weird thing.

No comments: