Thursday, August 11, 2005

Weak in the knees

Warning: extremely girly cheesy post to follow

The movie "head over heels" is really funny, silly but funny. In it the main female character gets weak in the knees about Freddie Prinze, Jr's character.
Well I hope that when I meet the man of my dreams I react to him the way that I reacted today to this amazingly gorgeous man that walked into the office today. All i said was hi to him. He was probably late 20s, early 30s, the the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He had beautiful, striking blue eyes. . . .And I only saw him for a moment. I was in the back of the office and had no idea what he was doing there. But I was definitely weak in the knees. . .

:)

Ok the cheesiness is over now.

I will go back to contemplating the really important questions of life, like . . .will I actually wake up tomorrow so I can get Starbucks before work like I've been trying to all week?

No comments: