Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Whole Nine Yards

I'm watching that movie right now. I wanted to rent The Whole Ten Yards but Blockbuster didn't have it. I need to go get Fools Rush In too. If you are wondering what these movies have in common, here it is: They all have Matthew Perry in it. Who, for some reason, I am completely fascinated with lately. He's so adorable! Who cares that he's like 35. . .and has been in rehab a couple of times and crashed his Porsche into someone's home one time (that was awhile back). He's making two new movies right now. I can't wait! I can't get enough.

After Nine Yard, Charade starring Gary Grant and Audrey Hepburn is on. It's so good!!! If you've never seen it, it's the movie that Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman is watching before the "piano" scene. It's wonderful.

I also have been pigging out today and not studying for my huge ass test that is on Wednesday!

Oh well

So here's to Dr. Pepper, popcorn, cheetos, Matthew Perry, Gary Grant, and the wonderful Audrey Hepburn! Yay, Saturday night!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I love Cary Grant movies! Arsenic and Old Lace is probably my favorite... Charade is good too though!