Thursday, October 27, 2005

I did it!!!

I got an A on my organic chemistry test!!!!!!! I really did!!!!! I was so excited.

My field trips were fun.

Tonight I am going out to dinner with a few other Bio majors and hte Provost of the university to discuss some things having to do with the science dept. There are some major improvements that need to be made. We need more professors, better labs, and more encouragement. Also a woman who is an MD and also a lawyer is going to be there for us to talk to and give us some advice. It should be fun! And the provost is paying! ;)

So apparently a student got attacked a few weeks ago. Almost no one knew about it. I was outraged. This is the kind of thing we should know about! I wrote an e-mail to the pres and his cabinet about how I was extremely upset of how the situation was handled. I think it makes people more fearful if they don't know what's going on.

Should be a good night! And this weekend I have a lot of homework to do! yayayyay!!!

No comments: