Thursday, October 13, 2005

not until the playoffs

As it says in the little "about me" section I love the St. Louis Cardinals. I really do. I never watch games though until the playoffs. Which I completely spaced on. until tonight! It's the NCLS and the Cards beat the Astros in game 1. Game 2 is tonight. bottom of the 3rd, Astros up 1-0.
The Cardinals deserve to win! It's their year! It has to be! What better way to close out the last season at Busch Stadium (which, btw, I'm still pissed about. I never got to go to a game this season) than winning the World Series? the stupid Red Sox had their moment now it's the Cardinals turn.
man, if they get into the World Series, I think I'd do just about anything to go to a game. How absolutely awesome would that be?

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I'm all for the White Sox... hoping it will be a White Sox/Cardinals World Series though