Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Undesirable

So the last few days a little part of me has been thinking about the fact that I just feel totally undesirable. I try not to worry about the fact that I don't have a boyfriend or any male friends around at all but sometimes it's hard. I haven't had a guy interested in me in about 4 years now. And it took me about lets see 3 of those years to get over that guy. I guess 4 years isn't a lot but. . .it feels like it. I'm going to be 25 soon. My closest friends are all married and finding the right guy is like the number 1 thing I want.
I am trying to focus on school. . .right now, it's my top priority and really I'm so busy I wouldn't have time for that kind of relationship. But I can't help but wish there was something going on in that department.
Like I said I try not to think about this. I try to be happy being single. But sometimes it's just hard. Am I really that bad? Around here I feel like the fattest, ugliest girl around. I'm surrounded by all these cute little blonde girls that all the guys flock too. It's sickening. Also, I really am surrounded by boys here. I'm an old woman around here. (apparently i don't look it. no one believes how old I am)

What's funny is I couldn't stand being around my roommates last year because they always said things like this. Another funny thing is I live with a 35 year old single woman who is so content being single it makes me sick. Around her I just feel like the stupid, fickle little girl.

Ok done now. I'll get back to being obsessed about organic chemistry.

No comments: