Monday, October 24, 2005

Wine and dine

One of the women I live with spent some time in the Peace Corps and lived in Morocco. So, on Saturday she made Moroccan food and invited a bunch of people over.
At first I was like "oh great a bunch of people! ahhh!" But then people brought wine. . .we had 3 bottles and some sangria. And between about 10 people we drank it all. I guess that's not a huge deal. It was fun though. I didn't know any of the people but we all just talked and laughed.

I also went to a wedding this weekend. A friend I used to work with got married. It was fun until the dancing started. i like dancing but not in front of anyone. I dance in my living room when no one's home. I did today. I got home and danced around the house. It was fun. The wedding reminded me that I do want a relationship someday but I know I need to wait until I am ready and wait for the right person. I do admit, I wish it would be soon! :)

I get to go on two field trips tomorrow. Yes that's right, field trips. :) One to the Celestial Seasonings factory in Boulder and then one to an observatory. It should be fun.

I have so much schoolwork to do and catch up on. Ick! But I'll get it done somehow. I just need to sit down and do everything.

No comments: