Sunday, July 30, 2006

Short update

I don't know how long the internet will actually work (just picking up on a wireless signal; most of the time it doesn't work) but I just wanted to give you all an update.
I got a job. It's at a hotel downtown and I started this week. It's not too bad; not that great either really. I'm still going to be looking for something better.

I'm glad I'm working now though.

So that's the update; everything else is going pretty good. Dave and I are still figuring out what our relationship is going to look like now that we're actually around each other now. Sometimes it's hard to figure out. But we're getting there. Me having my own life out here is going to help a lot and me having a job will help me have a life here.

I'll try to write again soon. I'm probably eventually going to change the name of this blog. . .I guess biology doesn't have too mucdh to do with my life anymore. We'll see.

No comments: