Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Chemistry? Yeah. .. Chemistry

If you don't know what that is from, go find a copy of Guys and Dolls right now! You're missing out! Make sure it's the one with Frank Sinatra and Marlon Brando.

So I studied for my chemistry test tonight. It's tomorrow. I really hope I do well on it. I need to. I still have more studying to do and also more homework. This is going to be a fun night.

i don't have much to say. . .a lot of things have been running through my mind, I'm afraid I am just looking to have a distraction that I really don't need. But maybe it will just result in a new friend. That would be fun.

Speaking of friends, I have some that seem to be going through a lot right now. I hurt for them. There's just so much . . .

In anatomy today (which btw, I aced my last test in that class) we talked about neurological disorders and drugs that affect the nervous system. It was so cool.

Ok well that was short but that's about all I can write this evening. Back to studying.

No comments: