Friday, November 05, 2004

OH MY GOSH

I can't believe what I did today. I was at work and we were all kinda goofing off (ok majorly goofing off) and my co-workers started telling me that I should just e-mail this guy that I had a crush on last year and tell him. He was here at school last year and then he didn't come back. So I figured what the hell he's in Michigan I'll never see him again, I might as well. So I did. I can't believe it! I never talked to him last year because. . .. I'm a chicken. I'm really shy around people especially guys. I sat behind him in a class we had together and still never talked to him. I did say a hi a few times and got to see his beautiful straight-teeth smile. :)
I'm such a dork. Oh well, I told him that I didn't expect anything from him about it, of course, and that he should just smile, say thank you, and be flattered. So even if it was just over e-mail I told him! I was shaking the entire time.
What's really ironic is the fact that he's still taking online classes through my university and I had to set him up with the classes (I work in the office that handles it)! So, I had to actually talk to him. Isn't that crazy?
So yeah, I told an extremely cute guy that I had (have) a crush on him. It'll go away soon I hope.
So that's about me being crazy. I need a drink.

No comments: