Sunday, November 21, 2004

Thanksgiving

I'm going home for Thanksgiving! I am sooo excited! I decided at about 3 o'clock this afternoon. I've really missed my family the last few months and even though I'm going home for Christmas too, I want to see them now too! I'll get to see St. Louis, and eat at Steak 'N' Shake! I'll get to see my neice and nephew, my sister & her husband, my brother, my parents, my grandparents and just everybody! I'm going to make an apple pie and eat turkey and mashed potatoes and have an absolutely wonderful time eating my mother's homemade yeast rolls!!! I'm leaving leaving early tomorrow morning as soon as I cash my check and run by Starbucks. :)
I was so depressed at the idea that I was just going to sit here all week by myself and do homework. It was just so sad to even think about. I have snacks for the road, all the necessary equipment to hook up my iPod to my stereo, and all my homework I have to finish! woohoo! Good old flat, dreary, cold Illinois here I come!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

No comments: