Sunday, December 12, 2004

Stupid Idiot

Well normally I'm not into "signs." You know like in the movie Serendipity? Know how I was supposed to ride home with one of my roommates and the guy that I like? Yeah well he's a punk and he backed out and now our plans for getting home for Christmas are all up in the air.
So now I'm taking this as a sign that I shouldn't like him. Because he's obviously an asshole and now the fact that I was going to get to ride with him and talk to him so I could get to know him better is destroyed, what's the point?
I mean it's less than a week before we leave and he never said anything. I happened to be at his apartment and saw that he was looking at airline info online and then later we went to talk to him and found out that he's bailing. I seriously wonder if he was going to even say anything.
Stupid Idiot

No comments: