Monday, December 13, 2004

Well. . .

I'm flying home for Christmas. Found a cheap plane ticket (cheap enough anyway). Still disappointed though. I was really looking forward to driving with him. Oh well.
However, I did talk to him about him just springing this on us (my roommate and I). I never confront people when I am upset with them. I told him he should be honored. :)
So now I can't be mad at him. He's still adorable. GRRR. He was so nice about it.

And today, besides going to Applebee's and having a steak and a perfect margarita, was very frustrating. I got to makeup a quiz I missed and I failed it. I took my bio final this morning. Maybe. . .just maybe pulled off a B; completely and utterly failed my anatomy final. Didn't know about 3/4 of the stuff on it. Basically because I just gave up on studying. I couldn't concentrate at all yesterday and I've been staying up super late and will be tonight as well. I can't wait until this week is over. Then I'll get to go spend 3 weeks at my parents. . . .yay. Looking forward to that. . . ugh.

No comments: