Thursday, December 09, 2004

Today

Well today I am feeling a little better. I actually feel like I can sit down and get my schoolwork completed and study for my finals. I have until midnight to finish and e-mail a couple of assignments. Then tomorrow (since I no longer have a job) I can work on my paper and another assignment. It's going to be a long weekend. I hope it goes well. I can't handle another crappy one.
Only one more week of the semester! In one week I will be cleaning and finishing packing. I can't wait.
I just really want this week to go well. I don't know if I can handle another one like this week. Even if I could handle it, I don't want to. I want to be able to study and do well on my finals. I need to.
Anyway so hopefully this weekend will go better than last weekend and this week.

No comments: