Wednesday, December 15, 2004

It is finished

Well the fall 2004 semester is finished. There is no more to do. I had my last final this morning. I think I did ok on it. I got everything turned in even though a lot of it was not done as well as it should've been. I'm so glad it's over.
I fly to IL tomorrow. It's going to be interesting being at my parents' for 3 weeks. I'm going to be visiting people off and on. I get to go to steak n shake! In fact, I get to go to steak and shake in like less than 12 hours! Woohoo!
It's going to be an interesting Christmas break. I am bringing books home to read. I'm determined to read "The Two Towers" and "The Return of the King." I finished Fellowship last Christmas but never got around to reading the other two.
I want this break to be relaxing and . . . relaxing. Even though I know there are going to be parts that are stressful. But that can't be helped. Maybe the stressful parts will end up being something halfway decent. We'll see.

Well have a merry christmas!

No comments: