Thursday, February 24, 2005

Boys

Whenever I have hung out with a group of guys, I usually have fun. Guys are fun to hang out with. There is just something about it.
It has been awhile since I have hung out with guys on a regular basis. Really the only time I do is when I go bowling. The guys who live across the hall are adorable. I wish I could actually get to know them. (well 2 of them, and 1 especially) But oh well. At least I have bowling.
Sometimes it sucks because they their "boys' club." Why isn't going out with the girls as much fun or as appealing? It would be fun to be able to have a cool mixed club. :) Sometimes I miss having a group of people to hang with. Really I don't have one. but oh well.
I'm just being silly. It's 1:30 am and I am trying to make myself tired so I can go to bed. It's not working.
But I have no idea what else to type right now so I'm going to go. llalallalalallalala. . . and I have school tomorrow! eeek!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I think hanging out with boys is fun too. But, girls can be just as fun because you can talk about the boys AND makeup and handbags (but maybe that is just you and me)