Sunday, February 20, 2005

Randomness

My best friend is having a baby. Pretty much anyday now really. I saw new pictures of her and she is SO pregnant! I almost started crying when I saw them. Just to think that she has a little person inside of her. . . I'm so sad that I haven't been able to see her and pat her belly :) After the baby is born I get to go shopping for her, though, yay! You know what's funny? Last night I was having dreams that I was waiting for a call to find out that she had the baby.
Yesterday my roommate wanted to go to a Christian bookstore to look for a book so we went. Someday I want to write a book about being single and happy. Not single, and happy enough until you get married. You look in the singles section and it's all about how to get by until marriage. Or finding a husband or wife. OH my! I think about it enough already! Sometimes it's hard not to think something is wrong with me or that no one will ever want me because I'm not a perfect Christian. I've been enjoying my single life lately. I have been able to just concentrate on school and have fun with my friends. (Yes I admit sometimes too much fun but still). And I can be happy for my friends who are married, having kids, or that are engaged. It's fun to watch it all unfold.
I think I need to find a job. I like to shop too much and without one I have too much time on my hands. Too bad I can't take all that time and study. Or memorize my lines for the play. Oh well :)
Colorado is beautiful. It's so beautiful today. I wish I could go to the mountains. Maybe I'll take a drive today.

No comments: