Monday, February 28, 2005

Craziness of life

I was alone all weekend. It pretty much sucked. No not pretty much. . .it did suck. And then all the homework I had managed to slip my mind so then I was stressed out about that all on Sunday night. Then I woke up late. . .I actually went to class though so that's good. I'm doing better now.
I went through a little breakdown last night though. I've been thinking a lot about God stuff and life/future stuff. And it just all hit the fan after this weekend. I didn't get much sleep. Which is why I overslept this morning.
Oh well. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better. . .even though I have so much to do. The next two weeks are going to be crazy!
I'd write more but I'm jamming to Bon Jovi and Def Leppard. :)

1 comment:

Val said...

((((Jodie))))