Saturday, May 20, 2006

3 days

Only 3 more days until I see Dave.
I am flying to Wichita on Tuesday evening and then we are driving to Illinois on Wednesday. I'm SOOOO excited, I must say. We were both trying to figure out why I didn't fly in sooner. I could've been there by now! :)

So many things are running through my head today. And have been for the last few. Things have. . . . . well. . . .progressed. Progressed to a point I wasn't expecting. It's shocked the hell out of me quite honestly (in a good way).

I'm excited (and I must admit, a little nervous) to see what is going to happen.

We're both praying. . .trying to be patient. . .and hoping. . .but definitely praying. And we've got other people praying too.

Only 3 more days!!!!!! YYAYAYAYAYAY!

That's all for now. ;-)

No comments: