Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Almost done

I took my last college exam today. WOOHOO! I didn't really study too well for it but I don't think I did too badly. We'll see.
Now, I need to actually start this paper that is due tomorrow and I'll be done! I hate writing papers. It's my least favorite thing. Which is interesting considering I want to go to grad school. . .I'll have the pleasure (please note the sarcasm here) of writing a thesis. . .doctoral dissertation. . .ok so I guess I probably don't need to worry about that now. ;-)

I can't believe I'm almost done! Oh my gosh! I am actually graduating from college! Finally!

I have a job interview on Friday. It's for an administrative position at a marketing company. I won't start until June, if I get it. . .I'm a little nervous though. I mean, if I get this job that settles it. . .I'm staying. Right here. Yup...I'm not sure how I feel about it. I really don't. I can't believe I actually wish I wasn't living in Colorado. Well I guess I can't do anything about that now.

Ok I have to write this stupid paper. It's not a long one . . . just 3-5 pages. . .easy right? HA! Ok so maybe it won't be too bad.

Hopefully by about midnight tonight (1 am at the latest) I will officially be finished with all of my undergraduate coursework. Unless I have to take extra classes for grad school. crap. ha! Aren't I just the optimist? ;-)

21 more days!!!!!

No comments: