Tuesday, May 15, 2007

After talking to my NF last night I realized I really do want to get a different apartment if I decide to stay here. I reminded myself how small the kitchen is, how there is a pile of stuff in a corner because I have no where else to put it, and how I froze all winter (and burn up all summer) because the heater/AC unit sucks. I'm going to start looking in the next few weeks. And here's another cool thing: my NF (in case you haven't figured it out NF means new friend) offered to go apartment-hunting with me. He likes that kind of thing. I don't. I realized that last year. I don't like it much at all. Him offering meant a lot to me quite honestly. Now if I could just find a new job. . . .

I have something to admit: this morning when I heard that Jerry Falwell was found unconsious, my first thought was "maybe he'll die." I immediately apologized to God for that thought and then felt a little bad when I found out he did die. Now if only good old Pat would kick the bucket. . .hehehe just kidding, I swear. ;-)

No comments: