Friday, May 04, 2007

Details

So....you wanna hear about my date? ;-)
Ok I'll tell you.

He lives about 1 hour from here in a little town that closely resembles most of the towns I always lived in. Smaller actually. It's a cute little, quiet place. He drove me around to give me the tour. It took about 5 minutes. We went to a little cafe to order a pizza and get some root beer. Then we went back to his apartment to eat and watch Night at the Museum. He hadn't seen it before; it's really funny.
It's all still kind of weird to me. There are times when I don't really know how to act then I stop worrying and I just act like me. We were just sitting on the floor in front of his couch and we weren't sitting too close to each other but he'd every once in awhile he'd shift a little bit and would get a little closer. Then I got up to use the restroom and he put his arm up on the couch and didn't move it when I sat back down. So then I just sat a bit closer so his arm was completely around me. It was so cute. I wonder how long he'd been thinking about that. ;-) Then after the movie, we ended up watching a little bit of TV including some of Letterman. Then I had to leave. It was a good night.

I think he might like me a little bit ;-)

I think I might like him too.

It's so sweet. . .we're in this little stage where we're a bit nervous and shy but at the same time excited and hopeful. One day when we were talking I mentioned how the first time we met was the first time I had been to bible study in a few weeks and it happened to be the time he came with his friends. Nice little coincidence ;-)

I can't wait until Bible study Monday night.

No comments: