Monday, May 14, 2007

Thoughts

I've had a lot on my mind the last few days.

Work is wearing on me. This weekend, I went in on Saturday only to leave by 7 because we had too many people working. Then Sunday, I went in, sat around pretty much all afternoon doing nothing, then everything picked up around 9 and I was there until 11:30. It's frustrating getting stuck leaving late and everything happening the last few hours when you've been sitting around doing nothing. Next week I'm not going in until 7 on Sunday. We have too many people working. In fact it's getting to the point where we've got too many people so my hours end up going down. I've put out resumes for several different jobs but I haven't heard anything back at all. I'm so tired of my jobs. I think I could handle staying at the hotel but I really need to get out of this cable company. I know it could be worse, but I need to find a job that isn't a dead end like this one.

Then there's the whole moving thing. Still not sure what to do about that. Right now I'm not even sure if I want to mess with getting a new apartment and put myself through the hassle of moving, even if it's not that far away. But if I don't find a job here, I am thinking I just need to go somewhere else. Colorado. . .Illinois. . .somewhere.

Yesterday I went to church and I ended up crying off and on throughout the entire service. I am not going to write why.

I am definitely looking forward to going to Colorado. I'm so excited at the chance to get away and relax. Go hiking. . .see the amazing mountains again. . .and if my NF still likes me after spending the entire weekend with me while camping, I think he may be a keeper :-)

No comments: