Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Normal?

So after a few months now of feeling like crap, the last two few days I have felt better. What's funny? I'm waiting to go back to being my depressed self. . .except days of having a good day at work, laughing and talking to people, going out to dinner with co-workers and being cheering and outgoing. . .I wonder if that really is who I am. Will there be a day when the real, happy, outgoing me will be the norm instead of the sad, down, depressed me? I guess I will hold on to the hope that it will.

One of the girls from work had her little son with her. He's about 20 months old and absolutely adorable. He's trying to say like every word he can including "crustacean." We were at a Chinese/Sushi place that had fresh lobsters. Leave it to me to put some science into his brain ;-)
The poor thing has been sick and was a little grumpy so I took him for awhile so his mom could get her food put in the to-go box and pay her bill and it made me think only one thing and I will only say it really quick then put it away and not think about it anymore....I want to be a mom.

Ok time to continue my good day! I am going to watch TV and maybe have some peppermint-schnapps spiked hot chocolate even though I'm full from the sushi.

No comments: