Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I dog-sat over the weekend. It was fun. The dog is a boxer and is just the most wonderful, playful, loveable animals ever, even if she did want to wake me up at 3 am. And 6 am.
So I ended up having a really good weekend...one of the reasons for this was the fact that J came up to see me on Saturday. I didn't even know it until that morning. He had to work but came up after. I was so surprised. I didn't expect it at all. I didn't even want to ask him because I didn't think he'd want to especially because he had come up for Bible study this week. But he did and we got Applebee's carside-to-go and watched a movie. We also had a long talk while we ate, mainly about things going on with me. It's hard sometimes. . .he doesn't really get what I'm going through and he wants me to explain it fully but it's so hard to because half of the time I don't know why I feel the way I do or I can't figure out why I can't make myself do certain things. He tries to ask questions in order to understand but it doesn't help when I can't give a solid answer to the questions.

I loved that he came to see me though. I'm going to a nearby high school basketball game tonight. Should be fun, I think.

No comments: