Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A secret revealed

Ok. . .so. . .still don't feel much like blogging.

However, I did want to let you all know that so far, so good when it comes the medicine. I've actually already been feeling better. I've been in a pretty good mood for the last week. I went on a little road trip for work last week and had a wonderful time. It was almost like a mini-vacation even if I was interviewing people and just driving around in the emptiest parts of Kansas. I did eat a lot of Mexican food, including a place in Salina called Nacho Mama's! Ok it wasn't the best food but it's also a sports bar that looked like it would be fun.
Friday, I had just about the best time with Jason (OHHHHH!!!! That's it! That's his name!!!! I figured it was about time!) that I've had in a long time. He did too. Good enough to even give me a kiss right in front of the couple of youth group kids that were with us. And we had a good time last night at Bible study and tonight at a basketball game.

So yes, I'm feeling better. I don't know if it's normal to feel better right away but I guess only time will tell. I'll enjoy it while it lasts and accept being happier whatever the reason. I hope it continues.

No comments: