Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm FREE

Ok so I had e-mail Jason basically telling him the things I was unhappy about (and have been unhappy about) and told him that I wanted to talk about how to make things better especially if he wanted to continue the relationship. Well he decided to just e-mail me back and break up with me.

I was pissed that he did it that way. I left him a message saying that was the most immature and disrespectful thing he could have done, then I replied to a few things in his e-mail.

I am RELIEVED. I am disappointed, of course, but I am just so happy it's done. No more arguments about him not making time to spend with me or him making me feel like I'm expecting too much. He's really not that bad of a guy and I don't doubt that he to a certain extent cares for me but he definitely is not in a place where he can be the type of guy I want.

I brought treats to work to celebrate. And I'm going out on Friday. And probably to the zoo on Saturday. And I'm going to Mississippi and get to see my aunt who lives in England next weekend! Woohoo, I'm excited!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

He seriously broke up with you in an email after you brought up issues you wanted to discuss? That is very immature.

The guy I dated last summer broke up with me over an email too. I just laughed because, honestly, I didn't even realize we were still dating at the time, but more because he was 33!!