Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Well Bible study ended up going well. We talked about spirituality and spiritual growth.

I ended up leaving work early today. I had a horrible headache and my stomach hurt. I came home and fell asleep for two hours. I feel a little better.

I had a good talk with a guy from work today. I asked him his opinion on some stuff about Jason in regards to his youth ministry stuff. One thing (not in relation to that) he said after telling him a few things about our relationship is that I deserve to be treasured in a relationship and it's obvious that I wasn't. I've been around him and his wife and it's good to see how they are together and I appreciated his encouragement. Maybe someday I'll find someone that will treasure me. If not, I'd definitely rather be single than be in a relationship that I am not treasured.

I feel bad. . .my cat keeps trying to climb on me but she's shedding like crazy so I really don't want her to. Plus you know I'm sitting here typing. Aww, now she's just resting her hed on my arm. Silly kitty. She's so cute. I was going to post a picture however something seems to be wrong with blogger and I can't. I'll try again later.

No comments: