Monday, April 07, 2008

Ok so there will probably be more updates about the whole Jason situation. I finally sat down, wrote out everything I wanted to say and told him that if he really wants this to continue things HAVE to be different because my patience is wearing thin. I'll let you know what happens.

BUT the biggest most exciting news is that I'm going to Lawrence tonight to watch the KU-Memphis game!!! They open up the fieldhouse and show the game on the big screens and one girl from work is going and I'm going with her!!! It'll be so much fun especially if Kansas wins!

I'm not even really a huge KU fan (there are a lot of K-Staters here at the office so I've been pretty neutral) but I think it'll just be an awesome experience!!!

Go Jayhawks!!!!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I just read your status on Facebook. How are you doing?